1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Throwing sand just not for kids anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mayfly, Nov 12, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

So that leaves English and neo-con? :)

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Big Evil Fathead?

Is that like the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And in Sunday's story that first reported about this incident, there's this ...

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/story.php?id=147179&ac=PHspt

"Putnam said he didn't learn of the alleged attack until after the team returned to Lewiston because Noor had been incoherent after the race, and speaking only in his native Somalian language."

... which seems to imply that he can speak another language, presumably English.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Well, your repeated rants about the destruction of America by liberal forces sound like they're right out of Bob Novak's playbook.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Not to mention having to push "1" for Spanish.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's a reference to another thread, JR.

Junkie is trying to deflect the criticism off himself with his paranoid delusions.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

1) Cite me one post where I said your country sucks. I have said Fredo is a flat out idiot but that's pretty much a fact.

2) Funny old me, but I live in a city where half the population wasn't BORN in Canada. Maybe they arrived from Mars which would make them aliens, not immigrants.

9. outofplace

I'm going to miss him

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Wow, I was just called a stalker, by the person who deleted all his posts on this thread. And elsewhere. Hmmm ...

11. outofplace

Yup. We were all stalking him. It couldn't be that he just took a ridiculous position and got hammered for it. It was all us. That's why he ran away. Is the guilt eating you up, too, wicked?

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Junkie does this regularly. He nukes himself and then takes his posts and goes home.

He'll be back.

Draft saved Draft deleted