1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three Tennessee football players arrested for armed robbery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I attribute the success on the field to his Dad.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

3. Crash

Crash Active Member

What's higher? Your BAC after two beers or the Tennessee football team's GPA?

4. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

On what planet did he take Florida to the wire? Not this one, that's for sure. They didn't get killed, but closing the gap from 23-6 to 23-13 in the fourth quarter is not taking them to the wire the last time I checked.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Big Fan come to life.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Not a tough call. I notice they're trying to save the guy who had actually proven he could play at the DI level.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You mean the guy who was on the toilet while the robbery was allegedly going down? That dude?

9. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Definitely not going to try to excuse what these three idiots did, but everything I've heard (from people close to the situation and people covering the situation) is that Jackson wasn't involved in the attempted robbery.

10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Could he be charged as an accessory to the attempted robbery, since he knew the other two knuckleheads?

11. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Not sure, to be honest.

If he walks up on a situation and had nothing to do with it, could he be charged? I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just asking.

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks Stagger.

Draft saved Draft deleted