1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three-peat: NY female high school teacher doin' it with teen AND his two cousins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, May 30, 2008.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Re: Three-peat: NY female high school teacher doin' it with teen AND his two cou

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-606margateteacher,0,320101.story

Of all times for the cops to not get an in-focus mug shot!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Is that Stevie Nicks?

3. Simon_Cowbell

Stevie Nicks meets the woman from Wings?

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Crystal Bernhard?

5. Simon_Cowbell

That's the ticket....

6. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Re: Three-peat: NY female high school teacher doin' it with teen AND his two cou

All I can say is, wow. What possesses this woman to want to do such an act and jeopardize her career and the rest of her life. The kid, sure, you can tell all your friends you bagged your teacher, but beyond the fact; what mind frame must you have been under to do such a thing yourself.

This may seem like a cynical comment, but I have no remorse for either the child or the teacher. There may be some information that I don't know (previous criminal sexual encounters), but there's no reason for a teacher and someone seven years younger than the teahcer to do such a thing.

Simple logic: stupidity. You cannot have sex with a student and be able to tell the tale without having that information now on your permanent record and probably never again be able to work with children.

7. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Ya know, why is it that your taste doesn't matter in high school? Some of these teachers look horrible.
    I wouldn't fuck that chick with Petty's dick = )

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

As long as it gets stupid teachers drummed out of the schools, I'm good with it.

9. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I wouldn't touch that woman with a ten foot pole and I don't consider myself a picky person. That kid must have some low standards.

All three of those family members should get checked immediately cause who knows what sort of infestation she is infected with or is now infected with after her rampage. [table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Draft saved Draft deleted