1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three-peat: NY female high school teacher doin' it with teen AND his two cousins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, May 30, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=82157
    [​IMG]

A Queens high school teacher was arrested Thursday on charges of statutory rape, after officials say she had sex with a teenaged student.

Special Commissioner of Investigation Richard Condon says Janmattie Singh, 22, is also facing charges of endangering the welfare of a child.

Singh is an English teacher at Richmond Hill High School. Investigators say she had sex with a 15-year-old male student, and two of his family members.

Officials say the encounter took place off school grounds -- at a location in Brooklyn.

"I was surprised. I mean especially in this school. I didn't expect that," said Richmond Hill High student Ariel Colon.

"It’s surprising, because we come here every day and normally things like this doesn't happen at Richmond Hill. It's just really surprising. I can't believe it," said Richmond Hill High student Nicole Morris.

The Department of Education says Singh has been on medical leave since November, and that her name has now been placed on the ineligible list -- meaning she can never work for the city again.

2. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Re: Three-peat: NY female high school teacher doin' it with teen AND his two cou

Brooklyn in da mother... er, teacherfuckin' house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Once again, poin never fails to disappoint.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I must say, I feel bad for poin. Obviously, he had a massive hard on for a high school teacher that he never got over.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Anyone here ever actually bagged a teacher? I have a story, but it was many years after graduation.

7. I saw this on the Daily News web site this morning, and my first thought was "How long until poin links to it on sj?"

About 10 minutes later, here we are.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

choo-fucking-choo

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

A possible SportsJournalists.com first: An Aussie female teacher
    [​IMG]

http://www.theage.com.au/national/teacher-wanted-to-be-boys-sex-slave-20080530-2k07.html

10. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Start a new thread.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yup. still in school, but not taking classes anymore from her.

i think i've had full disclosure about this at some point on this board.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

well, we're waiting...

Draft saved Draft deleted