1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three friends. Three DUIs. In one night.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Dec 23, 2013.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Nothing as good as this, but when I was in TV our cute (chunky, kinda funky) main female anchor got popped after leaving my house after a Halloween party. She was en route to our weekend anchor's place to "profess her love to him" (ie. try to get laid). Instead, she had to call him to get her out of the clink.
    Fast forward a year to the next main female anchor -- who was hot -- that came through the line. She gets popped while heading to the same weekend anchor's place to "just see what he's up to" even though a phone call would have sufficed....at 2 in the morning!
    Those were just two of the many coworkers willing to "dip the pen in the company ink." This guy had poon throwing themselves at him and he turned most of it down. We were sure he was gay....turned out, he was just a virgin that didn't realize he had game.
    Happy ending to the story: He married his first and they have a lovely child now. She's hot (the mom, not the kid...you sickos).

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I recall it as Ryan taking the three nymphomaniac drunk chicks home.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'll allow it.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

So then I assume uproxx is your personal blog?

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

One of the drunk chicks was the racist tweeter who got fired while flying to Africa.

Sonner banged her.

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Not <i>one</i> of those drunken princesses thought to blow the cop and scoot away with a warning?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. John

John Well-Known Member

Wow. That's a crowd that will empty your TP roll in a hurry.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

One ton of fun right there, at least.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The guy may have grounds for getting off on the second one because the jailers let him go. Thank God he didn't kill anyone.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Then, instead of taking the young thin nympho chicks back to their homes, Sonner took them back to his house.

The resulting foursome required the amazon.com butt plug three-pack. /crossthread

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  11. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

The song playing as Friend 1 gets pulled over:

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The more you weigh, the more it takes to get you drunk. How many liquor stores does it take to get them drunk?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted