1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

thread locks

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jason_whitlock, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burn.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, damn J-dub. Yous got served!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The mods have enough to deal with without people picking at their every action. I don't always understand every decision, but a couple times I have gotten explanations and they have made sense. If you don't like threads being locked, bummer, cos there's just no other message boards on the Net, so I guess you have no recourse whatsoever. ::)

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

OK, well, here's the thing.

That was a well-thought-out, intelligent reply.

You've never had one of those, Sportsbra. You talk in circles.

So why don't you just let the more gifted do your bidding for you, and you sit back and watch quietly? We'll all enjoy it a lot more.

5. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

AWWWLLLL HELL NAWLLLLL

LMAO!

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Does this qualify as bojangling?

7. EE94

EE94 Guest

"Thank you, Jane. Well, the "me" decade is almost over, and good riddance, and far as I'm concerned. The 90's were simply 10 years of people thinking of nothing but themselves. No wonder we were unable to get together and solve any of the many serious problems facing our nation. Oh sure, some people did do some positive things in the 90's - like jogging - but always for the wrong reasons, for their own selfish, personal benefit. Well, I believe the 00's are gonna have to be different. I think that people are going to stop thinking about themselves, and start thinking about me, Jason Whitlock. That's right. I believe we're entering what I like to call the Jason Whitlock Decade. Oh, for me, Jason Whitlock , the 00's will be pretty much the same as the 90's. I'll still be thinking of me, Jason Whitlock. But for you, you'll be thinking more about how things affect me, Jason Whitlock . When you see a news report, you'll be thinking, "I wonder what Jason Whitlock thinks about this thing?", "I wonder how this inflation thing is hurting Jason Whitlock?" And you women will be thinking, "What can I wear that will please Jason Whitlock?", or "What can I not wear?" You know, I know a lot of you out there are thinking, "Why Jason Whitlock?" Well, because I thought of it, and I'm on TV, so I've already gotten the jump on you. So, I say let's leave behind the fragmented, selfish 90's, and go into the 00's with a unity and purpose. That's what I think. I'm Jason Whitlock."

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow zag, i actually am axl rose. i created the handle just to throw SportsJournalists.commers off my trail.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

You don't care yet you dog Elliotte for not giving you a one-sentence answer.

Clown.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not everyone's on this message board 24/7, they do have jobs and lives. I'm sure you could respect that.

11. aeroking

aeroking Member

What rubs you the wrong way worse:
    A - "bottom line, when this place was broke, i dropped $300 on webby"
    B - "Do you know who I am?"

We've all learned not to say "B." But hell, if "A" isn't exactly the same sort of "me, me, me, me" type of mentality.
    And this coming from someone who had absolutely no opinion of the man until reading that line.

12. I think it qualifies as the Imperial Japanese Naval Code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.