1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This woman knows how to party!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Oct 2, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Saratoga Prostitute Snorted Cocaine Off 2-Month-Old Son, Police Say
    [​IMG]
    http://www.cbs6albany.com/common/printer/view.php?db=wrgb&id=1251919

October 1, 2007 - 6:44PM
    A 37-year-old prostitute from Saratoga Springs was arrested by Schenectady police Monday morning after a sting operation and subsequent investigation found that the woman performed sexual acts and consumed drugs in front of her children.

Wendy Cook of 332 Caroline Street was arrested for prostitution after offering to perform sex on an undercover police officer for money Monday, said Lt. Brian Kilcullen, spokesperson for the Schenectady police department.

After arresting her, the vice detectives learned that Cook's two children had been left with friends in a car nearby. Shortly thereafter, police found Cook's five-year-old daughter and eight-week-old son in Cook's car with two adults.

As detectives continued their investigation, they learned that Cook had been out all night smoking crack and snorting cocaine while in the company of her children, Kilcullen said.

Cook performed oral sex on at least two johns early Monday morning while her children were awake with her in the car's back seat.

Additionally, Cook snorted cocaine off her eight-week-old son's stomach while breastfeeding him, according to Kilcullen.

As a result of these findings, police also charged Cook with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child and with one felony count of reckless endangerment.

Cook was arraigned Monday and is currently being held in Schenectady County Jail without bail. She is scheduled to appear Tuesday for further court proceedings.

Her children are in custody of family members, police said.

Four other women were arrested and charged with fourth-degree prostitution after offering to perform sex on an undercover officer for money:

- Florence Bowman, 39, of Swan Street in Schenectady
    - Katie Yutes, 28, of Hegeman Street in Schenectady
    - Virginia Weldon, 42, of Robinson Street in Schenectady
    - Catherine Pritchard, 45, of Congress Street in Schenectady

All four women were arraigned Monday in Schenectady City Court and transferred to Scheneectady County Jail after having bail set.

(CBS 6 Albany)

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

So now it's a crime to multi-task?

3. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Sorta makes Britney look like "Mother of the Year" material by comparison.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

At least in a race of two.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

I have 3 toddlers and I still laughed.
    Excuse me while I merge into the HOV lane headed to hell.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And there's more:

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/saratoga_1251930___article.html/arrested_cide.html

7. No wire hangers!

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I thought this was another Britney thread.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well said.

10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

And I thought Saratoga only had a swingin' racetrack.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If the kid's on the tit, you must acquit.

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

If you're the baby and you're suckling while your mom is snorting blow, do you reckon it's pretty much like mainlining? I mean, that milk has to have a little extra kick to it, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted