1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This week's David Hasselhoff report

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 6, 2006.

1. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

BYH,
    I honestly don't know what that means. Enlighten me.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

KITT was the name of the car he drove in Knight Rider.

I'm sorry, not only was it a tasteless comment but it also proved I watched Knight Rider. I bow my head in shame.

3. gingerbread

It is funny but I'm not sure she'd have a sense of humor about it.
    She's now married to Michael Knight (another actor) and gets lots of grief about that.

4. nebraska_rules

nebraska_rules New Member

Anyone know where Hasselhoff grew up? I have an uncle who swears he went to high school with him. I don't believe him.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The Hoff grew up on the lost continent of Mu.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

No shame in that my friend. Think about how much better the world would be if each of us owned a Pontiac Trans Am that could talk, is impervious to attack and comes armed with a flamethrower.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Um, Michael Knight was the name of Hasselhoff's character on Knight Rider. I'm worried about your friend. Very worried.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That was my first thought, and it made me giggle and the boys looked at me funny.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Isn't that why she ended the post with '...and gets a lot of grief about that'?

10. gingerbread

Michael Knight is also an actor on a soap opera -- don't ask me which one though. I guess she wanted to keep life simple?

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Hoff's spectacular new video "Jump In My Car" (featuring a KITT clone) was released last week....

That's right, it's Hofficial... your favourite cult icon wants to take you home! The one and only David Hasselhoff of "Bay Watch" and ... all » "Knight Rider" fame returns with a cover of the 1975 classic 'Jump In My Car' and its a doozy. Recorded in Sydney last year with the legendary Harry Vanda (AC/DC, The Angels), the Ted Mulry Gang tune has been re-vamped with full Hoff gusto and this music video promises to rock the socks off all his Hofficial fans. Watch it, enjoy it, share it on Google Video, courtesy of Sony BMG Australia.

Watch it here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836&q=jump+in+my+car

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I wish I had written that.
    That's gold.

Draft saved Draft deleted