1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This used to be the sj.com football poll thread. Now it's just nothin...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Jul 13, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Re: First Call: 2009 SportsJournalists.com college football poll is looking for participants

In like Flint

Thanks for doing this again, Slap.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Re: First Call: 2009 SportsJournalists.com college football poll is looking for participants

I'd like to again be a part of the festivities.

Sent you a PM.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Would be absolutely thrilled to be a part of this again.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey! I hit deadline at least half the time, especially once I lost my job!!!

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Do bribes help?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And how many times without prodding?

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Slappy,

I'd be honored to be a voter.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not here to talk about the past.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Sent slappy a PM already to rejoin.

This is one of the really good things about this board.

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I'd like to jump back in if possible.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just a gentle reminder, if you want in, PM me. That way I can look and not root around.

Draft saved Draft deleted