1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

this sucks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 6, 2006.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

What would this movie be about and what would it be called? And can Charlie O'Connell co-star?

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Yes, I own Caddyshack........but it's just not the same.

3. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

The Sandlot 2 seemed a lot like Caddyshack 2 for me. Nearly the same plot at nearly the same place with a lineup of characters that, while different actors, are exactly the same, i.e. a fat kid, a skinny kid, a dork and a super athlete or something like that. What a friggen waste of time, energy, air, food, baseballs, golf balls and whatever crap they make DVDs out of.

4. Worst sequel ever = Bush 43. If only it were just a movie.

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Wow. Someone found a way to work politics into a thread that at first had nothing to do with politics. I can not believe it.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I heard "Wedding Crashers 2: Track Meets and Sadie Hawkins Dances" is supposed to be pretty shitty. I'll leave the ass to mouth jokes to you, although I did hear R. Kelly and Dakota Fanning play prominent roles.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Today I learned there is a sequel to The Cutting Edge. I have to see what is presumably a pile of shit. Just to say that I saw it.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Can any of them be worse than this?

[​IMG]

9. Colton

Colton Active Member

BYH -- I'll never forget being in a jam-packed massive theater on opening night for Rocky II, the first film in the series I saw in the cinema.

Anyway, the whole place was going bonkers, standing, screaming and applauding during the fight.

Incredible.

P.S. I'm really looking forward to Rocky Balboa... and, no, Rocky V NEVER happened! LOL

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Terrible.

I remember the second one of these. Unfortunately.

Draft saved Draft deleted