1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This should be fun

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rambler, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nope. I snore, but otherwise, I sleep like a baby. I just wish I could get rid of this damned cough. Sorry, Rambler.

2. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Bum one off him. And I can identify with the being-bothered-by-message board's-anonymous-heroes thing.

3. Rambler

Rambler Member

This is really a semi-glorious day for me on SportsJournalists.com.
    For the first time one of my stories is the topic of another thread and you folks are helping me through this nightmare.

Only six more hours to go. The last time I spent six hours in an airport was in St. Louis but at least the Bears game was on and that made some of the time pass quickly. Oh, yeah--they lost.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Rambler ... you should go find the hottest woman near you and ask her if she has an iPod bra, like the one sportshick posted? If she says yes, ask if you can turn the dials.

Then well.

Duck.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If a guy had the balls to ask me that, I'd probably let him turn the dials, esp. if he was a cross country runner [/crossthreading]

6. Rambler

Rambler Member

There's one attractive girl close by. Pickings are a little slim at 1:27 a.m. at O'Hare. She's reading a magazine she picked up off the floor. Apparently Heath Ledger is dead.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Brad Renfro needed a friend in heaven.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Was that the kid from The Client?

9. Rambler

Rambler Member

There's another woman across from me reading David Baldacci's "The Collectors."
    She seems to be almost done with it and it's taking most of my strength not to yell out the ending.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Have you seen Liza Minnelli yet?

11. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Do it. That would be fantastic. I vote yes. Anyone else?

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I saw like six people reading that at the airport the last two weeks.

most of them were coughing.

Draft saved Draft deleted