1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This one's off the market

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by suburbia, Aug 16, 2007.

1. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Very predictable responses. Glad to see you don't mind it being open season on your families!

2. Wow, would never have been able to date Jenn Bush - looks too much like Dad - or Chelsea Clinton - too much like Mom. Shiver.

3. For when Yawn inevitably chimes in on this thread:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Classic caption from The Onion under a photo of Jenna Bush on her 21st birthday: "Federally protected wetlands now open for drilling."

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I dunno... she's gone from looking like Eleanor Roosevelt, to a younger version of her mother... where's the bonus?

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I see Hillary obviously...but I think Chelsea is beautiful now. The straightened, lighter-colored hair and makeup make all the difference.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, she looks like Hillary, but Chelsea's still attractive, as IJAG said. She's one of those girls who needed to hit early adulthood to become so. Much more socially acceptable to straighten your hair and wear makeup at that age then at 12 or 13.

8. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. Fan-friggin'-tastic.

9. QB sticks his pinky up when he drinks tea?

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

unless she has a really large taint.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

A fun little anecdote from the courtship that Laura Bush once described as "not a serious" one:

"The courtship was serious enough that in May 2006, Jenna apparently thought he was ready to tie the knot. The two were dining at Asia Nora when waiters brought champagne to the table -- with a mysterious note taped to her glass. Jenna read it and burst out laughing. "I thought you were proposing!" she hollered loud enough for everyone to hear. "I nearly [soiled] my pants!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/16/AR2007081602884.html?hpid=moreheadlines

12. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

It it just me, or does she look like a 12-year-old in the first pick on this thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted