1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This one is for Boots ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Sounds like your wife loses that bet.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Did I stumble upon the conservative thread?
    No openmindedness, eh?

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

In Through the Out Door

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

My anus is the only part of me that votes Republican.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

God, that is so going in my sig at some point.

6. oldhack

oldhack Member

Post of the year so far.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Do you guys actually vote up there? I thought whoever was left standing after the Boxing Day BeaverTail Eat was simply made Prime Minister - or Regent, or Portcullis, whatever - by acclamation.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Dan Savage, sex columnist, talks about this all the time. In fact, awhile back, he got so many email questions about guys who wanted their wives/girlfriends to fuck them in the ass while wearing a strap on, that he decided to have a vote to come up with a new term, because he was tired of calling it guys who wanted their wives/girlfriends to fuck them in the ass while wearing a strap-on.

The choices were:

BOB (for bend over boyfriend)
    Pegging
    Punting

Something like 12,000 people cast votes, and pegging was the winner. I kind of thought punting was a better choice, because it was kind of a metaphor for surrender, and letting the other team take the offensive. But pegging was the winner. So now all the time in Savage Love, his weekly column, people write in asking questions about (or complaining that their partner isn't game for) pegging.

Some of you who blush and giggle every time boots talks about going backdoor would absolutely loose your minds if you read Savage Love every week, where they regularly talk about furries, trannies, rape fantasies, cum guzzlers, she-males, cuckolding, ect. In fact, if you really want to know why Rick Santorum became a national joke (and don't know already), check out Savage Love archives.

Draft saved Draft deleted