1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This one is for Boots ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

From New York Magazine: "Anal-sex talk still makes people blush. But it’s also increasingly popular in the hetero world."

http://nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/index.html?imw=Y

Per suggestion: The accompanying pic in the link is moderately NSFW.

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

I don't know if you read that whole story, CU, but there's no way I'm letting my wife fuck me in the ass.

3. Clever username

I did and I concur. If I had a wife, that is. But on the Boots buttfuck thread, he no commented when asked if she had returned the favor on him, so you know what that means. And they're not even married.

4. Fixed.

5. Clever username

Yeah, good point. But it was still funny when he didn't deny it.

6. Clever username

So the question is: who is man enough to admit it that in these ever-changing times he lets his wife/girlfriend go five-hole on him?

I have a friend who lives in NYC and she had already told me that a lot of dudes were open to such things. Now we have a study to back it up.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Gee, despite "the newly discovered anti-cancer benefits of prostate stimulation"?

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

9. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Had a bud in HS who was deflowered by a very popular rich girl who basically lived in a mansion.
    This guy was really cool, but quiet and quite timid -- not a raging A-hole like the rest of us.
    Anyhow, on the night in question as we left her estate (she had a big party that night), as guys tend to do, we asked him what happened when they disappeared upstairs for a couple hours.
    US: Did you do it?
    HIM: Yeah
    US: How was it?
    HIM: Good, I guess
    US: What do you mean, "I guess?"
    HIM: Well, she put her finger up my butt
    US: (blank stares and silence)
    then...
    "BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

10. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Perhaps this is a term that has been around a while when referring to anal... but I must say, that is quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever heard. "Going five-hole."

Do I have permission to use that in the future? Damn it, that's funny.

11. Clever username

Use it wisely, my son.

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Throw a (mildly) NSFW tag on that link... first thing that comes up is a big crack picture, and people will think you're doing a search of Britney photos.

Draft saved Draft deleted