1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This mother lets her kids sh** where they eat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Sep 5, 2012.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/09/05/utah-mother-caught-potty-training-daughters-at-restaurant-dining-table/

How freaking dumb/inconsiderate/filthy/clueless can one person be? Yeah, I'm chowing down on my corned beef and swiss and look over to see two kids on their potty seats crapping at the next table.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This is the greatest thing I have ever read. Next to a restaurant review where the critic watched a woman change her infant's shitty diaper on the table next to him.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Gives new meaning to, "I'll have what she's having."

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Let's hope there were no nugget mix-ups.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

"You don't shit where you eat. More importantly, you don't shit where I eat." β€” Tony Soprano

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Doesn't see a problem

7. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

I guess if they ate there all the time she could take the potty bowl to the counter and say "I'm returning my order from yesterday..."

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If the service is bad, could make for interesting tips.

9. joe

joe Active Member

If this ain't the definition, it's a synonym of "What the fuck is wrong with people?" Good lord, trash knows no bounds.

10. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

It's Utah. Can't take one kid to the restroom if you don't have someone to watch the other seven.

I must say, I love being childless. I love going to restaurants. Sadly, I cannot do the latter even with the former in play because of other people's little monsters running around and screaming their heads off. Take out is becoming my preference if I bother even leaving the house most days.

11. turski7

turski7 Member

That's uber cool.
    But no, this is gross.

12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

[​IMG]

Doesn't know what the problem is either

Draft saved Draft deleted