1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Makes Me Ill

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

So what ???? The lady is running for president and was as wrong as the current administration. If we take her at her word that she was so involved in her husband's white house why wasn't she more informed?

2. "Objection, Your Honor. Asked and answered."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Jack McCoy for President.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Jamie Ross as Vice President would get me to the polls in a hurry.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Claire Kinkaid.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Paul Robinette would be the more logical choice.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Claire reminds me of Obama. Too green. Too inexperienced. Enthusiasm, sure, but rather raw in some other ways, such as her willingness to sleep with the boss.

Abby Carmichael is too hang-them-all for me.

He doesn't have the same Q factor.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Abby Carmichael's odd choice of a real-life partner turns me off . . .

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

That the Bush White House and its Defense/Intelligence apparatus piped bad information to both houses of Congress seems, to reasonable people five years after the fact, beyond dispute. And if she'd stood up in 2002 and said "Based on what I learned during my husband's tenure as president, I know this not to be true," you'd be howling about the security breach, and wondering how a First Lady earned a Top Secret intel clearance.

10. Like Fred Thompson, Claire Kincaid has the political drawback of being completely dead.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . but Fred says he'll do something about that, tomorrow . . . or next week.

The guy must be dreaming of being drafted, by acclamation.

He's certainly not RUNNING for anything.

He couldn't run to catch a bus.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

But she did not stand up -- in fact not many in the democrat party did. They had the story as wrong as the current administration.

We do know that Obama stood up, which as campaign moves forward will prove to be a bigger and bigger asset to his chances of being elected.

Kerry's stance clearly cost him the election. It will do the same for Hillary.

Draft saved Draft deleted