1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is so not right

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Looked like his own bump so his thread didn't fall or seem like no one cared.

Back on track, if they catch the SOB that did this and he's convicted, hello maximum

2. boots

boots New Member

Look, this is a horrible situation.
    My name hasn't a damn thing to do with this. It's become childish slappy, ace and others. You bring my name up to stir shit up or to try and get others to get on your bullshit. STOP THE MADNESS. Please.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

All I did was point out that this is a common tactic of criminals. Take your passive aggressive whining elsewhere.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I didn't bring up your name. Back off and leave me alone. I would have written the same thing if it were any other poster -- any other one.
    I vowed I wouldn't go out of my way to jump you, but I would treat you the same way I would anyone else. And I did. I would have said that with anyone else on the board -- even those here who I consider friends. (Note to class: I said who I consider; the line would shorten considerably if I had said 'the ones who consider me friends.')

So put the pacifier back in your mouth and leave me alone.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Use the fucking button people (but don't talk about it) and stop responding to each other.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Boots, report to Thread Naming class. "This is so not right" could refer to a theft, a double murder or a star player being benched in the final minute of a tie game. All that could also go under the "This is brutal" thread you started earlier.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to be an ass with my question. All I saw was you had the first two replies and I was curious as to who you were conversing with.

That is all.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Ah yes, the woe is me post from poor little stoob. "Wah wah wah, I'm the most picked on person on this board. Wah wah wah." You stir up more shit than anyone else, you fucking hypocrite.

Oh and have a Happy National Chocolate Ice Cream Day.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Shit... it's free Root Beer Float night at sonic.... almost forgot.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Well, hell, get me one, since there isn't one around here for 100s of miles.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Pick up one for me, too, while you are out.
    They still have their chili frito wraps? Heartburn central but those mothers are GOOD.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

They did in April, which was the last time I ate at Sonic. I've never cared for it. It's not any greasier than any other franchise, but it tastes that way, if that makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.