1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is pretty funny: annoying Facebook people

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Guys communicate by insulting each other, although they don't mean it.

Women communicate by complimenting each other......they don't mean it either. ;D

2. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

One of the cousins I spoke of earlier used to post pictures of his baseball cap collection.

3. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

<--- "Posts way too many pictures of his dogs" guy.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You get on Facebook?

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

<--- "Never serious with anything he posts" guy. Also I pump my own stuff in posts (I work in radio and newspaper), but only because my cousin brings her laptop over to my parents to see the things I post since my parents (although only in their early 60s) have no concept of what interwebs are.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

People posting pictures begging for comments.

If I thought your photo was worth commenting on, I would. I don't care who your new boyfriend is.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

"But isn't he soooooo cuuuttteee? <3"

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

The people bragging "TGIF!!" I'd love to slap repeatedly. Ya know, some of us have to work Fridays (and Saturdays)!

*sigh* The life of a sports journalist.

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Does that mean it's not Friday?

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I have no idea what you're talking about. I feel so much more informed on BYH's team after following him on Twitter. ;D

Dr. J gets all jealous when he sees pics of Moddy's and IJAG's dogs, since we can't have one here.

Oh, and FUCK misery girl. I have two. I'm not on Facebook a whole lot since they changed the format the last time, but sometimes I go on just to see how terrible their lives are. Stop using your energy on being an attention whore and focus it on creating something positive in your live.

Now go comment on pictures of my cats and how I haven't gotten that fat since high school.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm going to go post 10 more pictures of Winston just for Dr. J. :D

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Just read this, five minutes after seeing a FB post from a friend visiting France and bitching that the iPad doesn't have flash, so she can't watch her beloved Dukies play UNC. Boo effing hoo.

Draft saved Draft deleted