1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is exactly why I HATE Chris Matthews

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bill Brasky, Apr 17, 2008.

1. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

He went on Bill Maher last night and tried to explain it, even his friend Bill wasn't buying the shit.

2. I think he's in the beginning stages of dry-drunk dementia. Some nights, he's just unglued.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Minutia? Whether or not a candidate wants OJ or coffee is minutia that should actually mean a shit? Sorry, but if you believe that, you should voluntarily surrender your voter registration. Seriously. I don't want the fate of this country decided by dipshits who think ANYTHING Matthews has to say is relevant to our future.

4. Dessens71

Dessens71 Member

I chose the word "minutia" advisedly. By definition, minutia doesn't "actually mean a shit," as you put so eloquently.
    I think Hardball is entertaining.
    But thanks for completely overreacting and missing the point.
    You douche.

5. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

That's funny, the NY Times Mag piece on Matthews last week strongly suggested he has a hugicle man-crush on Obama.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Douche? Hey, if me wanting the race to be more about real issues than silly crap makes me a douche, I'll gladly wear that title. People like Matthews contribute nothing to that end, and people who support him aren't helping either. But hey, to each his own.

Draft saved Draft deleted