1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

sc: don't push me.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Darwin just called. He wants us all to accept the lord's word.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

So that's what those scars are.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

No shower can remove the stink of myspace.

5. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Continued from above

Here is where it gets really good

3.) The SUREST way to get most women (no matter how smart or accomplished) incredibly pissed at you is to in ANY way challenge their attractiveness or desireability? Why is that?

You will never see bitter or vicious like you see it then. If they think they can't get you or you don't find them attractive...WATCH OUT!

How many men can tell stories of meeting a good woman only to have her less attractive friend kill it for them for NO reason. Uh there is a reason all right - you weren't hitting on them!

Why also is it ok for the same less attractive women to then turn around and slam men for no reason ("you have a small_____", your not hot, your dumb, he's a dog, etc, etc. etc.).

Vicious vicious viscous....oh you will never see the rivers of hate flow faster. Double standard - oh gosh yes. Every woman is princess after all...right? They are all 10's...right?? A queen...they ALL deserve the knight in shining armor, Brad Pitt is waiting at home with dinner on the table.

4.) For the small few still asking about my media credentials - come on I prove time and time again that I am a first rate talk show host (my home run ball). I bring the heat and can blow up any thread at any time with hot relevant compelling topics.

I am like a surgeon and you are like my interactive audience - together we make for damn good threads. This is also the truth - it is not even debatable. The numbers speak.

You think your punking me but the haters are like rats to my flute do..do..do..dododododooooo.

This is is my show.

Look at what I did to this thread to make it hot and turn it into something that everyone could relate to and HAD to post on.

That is not working a corner...that is putting a thread into the next dimension.

Look, drop the hate I was born with this skill...like you have your skill (writing or whatever) back off and respect the skills. If I go try to run a marathon I should not be mystified if I end up in the ER by the end of the day. Yet, you haters wonder why I mop the floor with you and like Lilliputians all "band together" to pull me down to no avail.

Yet, slowly, secretly I get the PM's asking me for help, cheering me on, asking where they can read my stuff, etc. Those that know know and the list grows each day.

You haters complain and yet you wait, lurk, set your alarm clocks and pray I post again so you can jump right in.

Then you protest that no one cares - but you read EVERYTHING I WRITE, use my lines in sigs, pictures, initials, etc. and can't stay away from what I do. Let me be real clear I have star power - simple as that. What I choose to do with it depending on my other obligations we will see. I have my plans....muah ha ha ha!

Why supercharge this thread? Bc I like Mod 1 and Rokski is fam.

He deserves the heat - having been out of the mix & under the weather for a few days and all.

So ladies, if you want some one to change your diapers and tell you "you look great in that dress honey....oh no...you not fat at all...don't lose a pound" - lol go ask someone else, because after about 100 shots & LOW blows from you (and your cowed men) I might return fire & I am using state of the art smart bombs ;)

John D. Villarreal

The thread thriller & lady killer

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The above portions may be the funniest things I've read on this board in some time. Unintentionally funny, but still.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Feeding the troll is not wise.

Mr. D. Villarreal is hilarious, especially for the way so many get in a froth whenever he posts. Dude spins yarns that are quite entertaining, much like the response to him. Except I think he's TRYING to be that way.

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Wow. On so many accounts.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For the record, Brad Pitt does NOTHING for me. Too many muscles and he looks like he uses more products than me. Yeech.

10. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Brad called me to tell me he is crushed by that statement...Angelina, on the other hand can stop sweating now and finally get some sleep - lol

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

For those who have trouble understanding JDV ...

[​IMG]

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You don't post a lot at Something Awful's forums, by any chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.