1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Some days.

Some days, I look around, and, well ...

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm trying to figure out how he plays at that high a level. I mean if he does look like what the pics people posted show, no way is he above a 4.0-4.5 himself. He's definitely outpunting his coverage.

Add to that the obnoxious personality, and I don't see how he really can date a woman above a 2.5-3.0.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Hey, that's the level at which I play! Oh, wait, move the decimal a space or two to the left. There we go.

4. sportschick

Oh, MM. You're at least a 7.0 in my book ;)

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Agreed. Maybe his version of a 10 is actually a 3.0. I don't care if he's won national body building titles. If I were a model and/or a 10, I wouldn't date him with that personality.

6. sportschick

Even models (and Raiderettes) have standards.

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I don't think I have that many random thoughts in a month. :p

8. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Oh gosh, look I am not going to even respond to the "merits" of this or the brilliant "research "the Spup did on me - lol (psst don't put that one on your editor's desk or you will wind up at the Jason Blair SOJ - lol)

Here is my only Q

How can you post something like that and NOT expect a response or to get roasted? Are you kidding me?

Here is a challenge - you post a pic of yourself - your VERY best, doctor it up in photoshop as much as possible & I will post 10 normal pics of me unaltered in ANY way and we can put it on a site "am I hot or not" or something and see how it comes out?

I got good money on that....care to put your $ where your mouth is?

Another keyboard jockey down in flames

mayday mayday....foam the runway!

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I date women in the 15.3 to 18.6 range, myself. Occasionally I'll slum on down to a 15.1, but only if she has a nuclear engineering degree from MIT and she graduated with at least a 3.8 GPA. But then again, my IQ is 182.3, not 174, so I have the game to pull it off. My goal is to eventually marry a woman who is a 19.2, weighs 128, scored 1580 on her SATs and has survived an earthquake of at least 7.4 on the richter scale. In the mean time, I'm just happy to squat 730 lbs. and be the fun-loving guy who is universally loved, except by the haters and the NFL cheerleaders I've dumped. Why can't you guys just start to understand me?

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

JDV: I've seen both of you.

Sportschick wins.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Ok, now THAT is freakin' hilarious!

12. What she said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.