1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was including her boob post. I could be wrong about the number, but she did hit 500 within like 3 days.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

A mere pittance compared to the Post master.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I wish I had that much free time. But if I did.... well no offense to the great people here, but there are other things in life..........

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Flattery will get you everywhere, Mod. Ha ha. :)

I actually got off for a bit, then JDV called me back so I'm by the computer again... ;)

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

So he DID rub one out!!!

6. sportschick

Was JDV involved?

I'm going to hell for that.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Bet he won't do that 234 times today ...

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You're just jealous of him... Or you're one of the women who wants to date him, but can't...

9. sportschick

Oh, I'm the latter, cause I'm not, ya know, a Raiderette.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

11. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

You guys keep going to this Raiderette play.

She was hot for sure - hottest on the squad IMO & the sister of former radierette I dated was also quite solid, but honestly the NFL cheerleaders around here are kinda so-so for what you would expect.

Mostly, I date smart good looking to hot professional women &/or model level talent. Most of these models are hotter then Raiderettes.

All jokes aside the level I play at is 7.5-9 consistently.

Hopefully, I can push that up to 8.5-10 by the time I have to settle down (don't hate this is what most men want/work for - at least I am honest).

Of course the "holy grail" is a super hot, super smart woman who is loyal & well educated with good values (I could use a few winning lotto tickets as well)

To get to that next level I have to up my game and bring more to the table - I don't lament that fact I just go to work. It's called stacking paper, boosting my cred/click, & shredding up to reveal an 8-pack.

That is the bet/plan.

As one of my law school classmates & future business partners said to someone - "you may not like John and think he is a clown...but that is the LAST person I would bet against. That guy has more lives then 10 cats and ALWAYS finds a way to win in the end"

John

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I think I posted 40 in a day a few days ago, and I'm ashamed enough at THAT. 234 or whatever? Holy mother of tapioca that's a lot of typing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.