1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Guess that chick isn't all that hot after all.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'd be pissed if I were that chick and blown off for a message board most of the night.

3. sportschick

I'd do terrible and horrible things.

4. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

That is what you can get away with when you bring game like me, pack magnum- sized condoms (that fit tight (may need new Trojan Magnum XL's)), and are that damn good in the sack.

Again as per my earlier post this night - when it comes to dating, kissing ass means nothing - kicking ass means everything.

I just grabbed a protein bar and took a piss, while laughing at you guys - now I am going to hit up the girl.

Late

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Wow, and I'd be REALLY pissed if I knew someone said they were going to "hit up" me.

And seriously, there is NO need to post anything about your condom size on the board. No one, and I mean NO ONE, needs to know anything of the sort. In my experience, most guys who brag about a large penis have a small to average penis.

Also, when it comes to dating, kissing ass means more than you think and kicking ass, well, we'll see how quickly you end up marrying a trophy wife with that atitude.

6. sportschick

As little respect as you have for women, I'm shocked that one would stick around long enough for you to need any sort of condom.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeesh. This went in a way I never intended (but probably should have expected).
    Done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.