1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I still like him because I believe in my heart he doesn't want to be part of said army.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

OK, maybe I'm getting a little slow in my old age but can somebody---chickie? spup? Redd? --- please, please, please tell me why you are still responding to this douchebag?
    I'm not sure how many threads have centered on this asshole becuase I've read very little of them and not posted on any.
    But why are you people -- most of whom I consider good people -- feeding this fucking piece of shit troll?

Unless, of course, as someone earlier suggested, JD(ouchebag)V really is good doc and his honey and some friends are in on this bullshit.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

spnited, I don;t know what they might say, but there's no good reason for it.

4. I'm just having fun, spnited. His posts are pure comedy gold.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was in a troll-feeding mood today, spnited. I normally ignore him.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

My posts tonight have been a combination of two things. The first posts, I admit were feeding the troll. I now have a source with information regarding him and real questions regarding his history. If he can answer my questions, I'll join his army. If he refuses to, I'll continue believing he's a joke and there's very little truth to his posts.

Oh, and I enjoy laughing. When he posts, I get to laugh.

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Just take 1 aspirin, bite your lip and read your post like a champion.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

A little research goes a long way for a journalist. These are from two different federations, but I doubt the numbers vary much from federation to federation...

Look at the numbers for yourself
    JDV's totals for the 2006 APC meet (In Kilograms)

http://www.americanpowerliftingcommittee.com/2006_apc%20Nationals%20results.htm

At 100 kg weight
    Squat: 277.5
    Bench: 192.5
    Deadlift: 272.5

Compare these numbers to the APF records held by WOMEN
    http://worldpowerliftingcongress.com/APF%20Records.htm

At 90 kg weight
    Squat: 288
    Bench: 174
    Deadlift: 274

Am I the only one who sees how close these numbers are and how JDV gets beat in two categories by women who are 10 kg smaller than him?

9. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Spup,

Let's be real clear

You have trashed me ALL day and cried like a baby because I beat the hell out of you, out thought you, out pointed you, out facted you (I know I made it up), and certainly out entertained you. You are just like others on the board that try to be somewhat legit to my face while trolling for garbage and trash behind my back & then guss it up as legit Q's.

Here are some Q's for you:
    1.) How much did you cheat the IRS by last year?
    2.) Ever lie to get ahead at work or backstab someone?
    3.) What office supplies did you steal from your employers?
    4.) Have you ever used illegal drugs?
    5.) Which drugs did you use?
    6.) Did you ever cheat on your boyfreind/husband
    7.) Has fast do you speed to work every day?
    8.) Did you ever steal a byline or info, make something up in your articles, or pad an expense report ever?
    9.) Did you ever drink on the job
    10.) Did you ever have alchohol under the age of 21?
    11.) How many people applied for your job when you got it...did you earn it? Can you call yourself a journalist...maybe your just an ok writer or copy editor.

You know these are legit Q's to ask about your journalistic background. Why don't I go ask your disgruntled ex-boyfreind or other person you beat out for your job (err...my credible "source" lol) what they think of you and air those Q's here.

This is not an interview or interogation of me - F'you. Ask BW or IJAG - I am not WORTH interviewing remember. You want a cross-examination and some due diligence digging girl - BUCKLE UP!

Hey, when did you stop beating your wife?

Look fool, NO ONE is perfect - but ask Rok I have lived a VERY VERY clean life and can go bows with almost anyone on this - ok. This is like Texas Instruments they have hundreds of patents and there are some that people try to challange and in the end they have 6-12 core patents that just can't be cracked and the opposition loses after spending millions in fees and wasted time & then they pay up for infringment.

You have now put yourself in the Flash (?) category - which means I answer NO questions from you, you get no interviews, No scoops, nothing!

You asking my brother if he was mad that I "Hijacked" his thread was pathetic. Especially since you were BURNING up the thread before I started posting huh?

Your "sources" are even more pathetic - lol. I know all the sources - lol. If you think I don't know exactly who you are talking to you would be wrong as well - lol. Let your sources know that if they continue with their cra@ and slander I will out the hell out of them and they will feel the ramifications of that. So, if they think they can stand the heat keep going, because I know the mounds of dirt they are sitting on. Your "facts" are also way wrong. Bottom line.

Read my resume again - how many times did I qualify for World's??? Technically 5 times I believe. Over how many years??? You stupid fool - yeah I am a world-class lifter period. There is also a LOT more to say about how things went down at that Worlds and how people should have placed - but I won't even go there.

I will say look at how close the lifting was and I for sure was clean and made weight first...think about it. I can also let you look at the video of a squat that was passed to keep the winner in the comp and my third squat that was not that would have kept me in the hunt for a higher placing and you can compare the depth/quality.

I have all the hardware and WAAAYY more titles then the fools you are talking to & will whip them again if I ever decide to compete again.

But much like you - they offer me no challenge. I have done it all.

Here is another tip - learn when your beat and back off. If not I may have to do some digging of my own & I have some mighty powerful freinds & methods (as your sources found out for themselves).

Let me make an appropriate analogy for you - Hilary has her problems but why is she so secure and smug? Answer becuase she has been POUNDED, VETTED, & TESTED for years and has a TON of cash in the bank & huge name ID (scoreboard). Nothing can be said about her now really that has not already been said. In a way she is bullet proof - her opponents ...well that is NOT the case. They have had nothing vetted on them and have MUCH more to lose and better buckle up for some pain. In the end, if Obama can't come on real strong and take the heat...she is likely to be the one left standing.

The point, I am having fun here & for the most part have played REAL nice. Here is a little hint...you don't want to go to war with me, because if I ever notice you...you will wish I had not.

That is all I will say

Now hear this F'you!

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You are = you're

Your = possessive

Just saying.

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Your just hating, whatever

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member