1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This game is ruining my life

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Fuck, I have been playing this for the last 1.5 hours and I can't get past level 34, even though the first time I played I got to level 35. I hate PDB for allowing me to know about this game.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Pope - I hate you for giving me this new crack, I liked the old crack you used to give out. That crack only kept me up until 2 a.m., this new shit keeps me up until 4 a.m. Hopefully, for tonight at least, I am done with that shit.
    We will see.

3. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

Don't feel too bad, Angola.... I've spent five hours playing that crack, and the best I could do was level 39.... stupid game tricks you into thinking 38 is the final level - it even calls it "THE FINAL LEVEL" and there's one after it....

I've figured out that it's better to have the cash than to have the elemental towers... get the fire one first, then bump up the cash. You won't need the rockets until level 32 at the earliest if you do it right.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This game is no longer ruining my life, because I just beat it plus the bonus level, plus it is 4:38 a.m. and I am still drinking and that is almost like another bonus level.
    Somehow, I stockpiled enough money to buy 12 combo-cannons - the ones that shoot missiles. I also stockpiled lives and had 19 lives left going into the 33rd round, which helped.
    After the 38th round I sold every tower I had and bought as many combo cannons as I could, it seemed to work.
    I finished with: "Amazing" 39 levels completed, 7,548 points scored.
    I am fired up. Beat that PDB.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

is that like one cyber cycling mile on the log?

Draft saved Draft deleted