1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This game is ruining my life

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Feb 28, 2007.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I am now obsessed with beating this game. All you do is set up different cannons to kill things in a maze. But I can't get past the final level and I am getting no work done in my Annie Wilkes-like obsession....I am handing you a vial of crack cocaine by putting this link out there. Great sound effects too.

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That's my favorite part of the instructions.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

How many levels are there?

4. PopeDirkBenedict

I think 38 or 39.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This game is very addicting, though you need to get "wood" faster.

6. Clever username

Level 35, 1992 points. I guess that's not terrible.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I got to level 17 and then I just didn't care any more.

8. Clever username

It is a touch slow. And I don't like having to sit back and watch the death and destruction. I want to be causing it.

9. Clever username

There's a George Bush joke in what I just posted, I'm just not smart enough to make it.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I died on level 35, with a score of 3,515.
    I think that is good for a first try. The arrow towers are really good for the early levels and pretty lame for the late, fast ones.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

The conclusion I came to is that for the late rounds, you need a huge group of the water things out front to slow things down and then I put as many of the combo towers as I can afford in the middle square...I just can't seem to get over the hump.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I thought the water towers were useless the first time I played, but now I may have to rethink. I like to bunch as many of the arrow and original earth towers together at the curvy part of the maze to annihlate anything that comes through, at least for the early levels.

Draft saved Draft deleted