1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Could Be Interesting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BadgerBeer, Aug 15, 2015.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, this thread finally got interesting.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Ha! Indeed. Was just about to say the same thing.

FileNotFound likes this.
  3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Then someone will come along and be offended.

How do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the chin.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

No...

They lost the recipe to make ice.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Pre-internet, jokes spread among Wall St. traders and brokers. It was incredible how fast they could spread.

And, it was funny what events could inspire tasteless jokes. I can't remember the jokes now, but the drowning of former Daily News owner Robert Maxwell was the source of a few good ones.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

You know what was the most popular name for Branch Davidian girls? Ashley.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Why do Jews have such big noses? Because air is free. :)

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What were Christa McAuliffe's last words?

"I wonder what this button does."

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Did ya hear about the Polack who locked his keys in his car? Took him three hours to get his wife and kids out.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Why don't Polish women like vibrators? Chipped teeth.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

How do you get a WASP girl to stop fucking you?

Marry her.

Partial list of worlds shortest books...

Who's Who in Poland
    Great Italian War Heroes
    Great Jewish Hockey Stars

A man with a very small head walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "Why is your head so small?"
    He replies, "I was stuck on this island and there was nothing but beautiful women there who had never seen a man before. So I had sex with all of them. Their leader, who was the most beautiful of all, had the power to grant anybody one wish, so I asked her to have sex with me. She said she would grant me anything but that, so I said, "Would a little head be out of the question?"

A pirate goes into a pet store to buy a parrot. The pet store only had one and the pirate took him. The pirate takes him home and says "alright lets see what you can do." the pirate hold a cracker in front of the parrot and says "polly want a cracker." The parrot says "fuck you, you one-eyed mother fucker." The pirate then says "ok lets try this again, polly want a cracker." The parrot then says "fuck you, you one-eyed mother fucker." The pirate gets angry and says "you know what fuck this." The pirate puts the parrot in the freezer for five minutes then takes him out and said "ok lets try this again, polly want a cracker." The parrot says ""f-f-f-fuck you, you one-eyed mother fucker."Then the pirate puts the parrot in the freezer for 15 minutes then takes him out again the says "now, polly want a cracker." The parrot is now freezing and says "f-f-f-f-f-f-fuck you, you one-eyed mother fucker."" So the pirate puts the parrot back in the freezer for 30 minutes then looks and sees the parrot frozen with one wing covering his eye and its middle finger sticking up.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I am not even going to go near the black jokes. Holy fuck, they would close this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted