1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This could be good

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Elliotte Friedman, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

Of course, Francesa will never accept the challenge. Mom was always right, especially about bullies and how they always run when confronted.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Good timing by Phil, in this case . . . with the Checkbook Team about to cash in,
    Mikeeeeeee will be feeling his oats, big-time . . .

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow. Francesa really said that crap after 9/11? If that is true, and I don't doubt it, I will never listen to him for another second. I'll let my 6-year-old put on her Kidz Bop CD before I ever add myself to the people that listen to that sack of crap again.

I and my late grandfathers, both American Jews who also fought in WWII, am firmly with Mushnick on this one.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Sounded like what he said, to me.
    I was listening to the Clown Show
    much more often, in those days,
    and the pontification which emerged from my car speakers was unbelievable. And you can imagine the added joy which was brought to the table by Doggie.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Mushnick actually took time out from his decade-plus feud with Vincent Kennedy McMahon for this?

Draft saved Draft deleted