1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This could be a good read on the politics board...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

But that damn dance show that Emmitt Smith won, "Dancing with the Stars" started tonight. If anyone would have told you that Tom Delay outdanced Michael Irvin, would you have believed them?

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

How has that show, which I've never even watched for 15 seconds, not had someone from the run and shoot Houston Oilers on there? Ernest Givens and Haywood Jeffries can't school some people?

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Isn't it Jeffires?

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

How did Natalie Coughlin do?

5. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

The women didn't dance tonight. I'd have to say that as little as I knew about dancing that Donny Osmond looked pretty good. From what I've read about him, he's trying so damn hard to recapture some of his former stardom..this is like his second or third reality show effort. Irvin looked stiff and lost. They kept saying something about his hips being too tight.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Did Chuck Lidell dance?

7. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I only saw Tom DeLay doing the cha-cha and it scared me.

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It's called Dancing With the Stars, not dancing will NFL players from 20 years ago that nobody who watches Dancing With the Stars remembers.

Draft saved Draft deleted