1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This coffee is hotter than YankeeFan's!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Oct 31, 2013.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/HILLBILLY-HOTTIES-BUSTED-br-i-Tales-of-woe-and-sorrow-in-Latte-Land-i-1525056

The Hillbilly Hotties espresso stand in Everett, Wash., is served a search warrant and three women are charged with violating the cabaret law. They are 20 (yay!), 21 (yay!) and 33 (noooooooooooo!).

Not sure exactly what they were doing, but there was a case up there a few years back where the women let customers play "basketball," with the ladies pulling their panties open and the men trying to bank in balled-up dollar bills off their tummies.

Also for this case, one of the ladies has a website that includes this writeup: I used to be bisexual, I appreciate the beauty of a woman but also cannot resist the masculinity of a man. Note: I am VERY attracted to older men...."

I'll take a medium soy latte, hold the gonorrhea.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Because JOURNALISM!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted