1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Bill Simmons column was brought to you by Sore Winners Inc.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Nov 9, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The highly entertaining part is pretty subjective, but that was kinda my point with the Alba comment. Whatever you think of him, Cook is doing pretty well for himself.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Wait, I think I've heard of Cook. Is he uber-political and shit like that?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Yes, making fun of Bill Simmons and Dane Cook and pretending you don't know who they are is so cool. You are hipsters and IN!

Now I will go make fun of Soulja Boy while every kid around me does his dance.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Who is Soula Boy?

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Kellen Winslow?

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

No, no, no. Dane Cook is that guy who dresses in drag and does celebrity interviews in England.

[img height=275 width=200]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/10/11/dameedna_narrowweb__300x472,0.jpg[/img]

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oh, then never heard of him.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh Soulja boy, Heard of him.

He sucks.

Next.

9. The show and the comic.
    Never worked for me.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Colts.
    Pats are the Free French, Tom Brady is Humphrey Bogart and Bill Belicheck is Claude Rains.

11. I am shocked, SHOCKED to learn there is videotaping going on in this place.

[​IMG]

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You know, I'd been for years wanting an NFL team to go undefeated and end that Miami thing, and I enjoy watching the Pats and probably would be on their bandwagon if it were not for guys like Simmons and the so often insufferable Beantown fan base. Can you imagine how unbearably obnoxious Simmons and followers will be if the Pats go unbeaten. Lord help us.

Draft saved Draft deleted