1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things, to Your Great Astonishment, You Discovered You Liked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3OctaveFart, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

thanks - my daughter gets home tonight after a year in Honduras and she loves figs. Had to use a lot of restraint to save her some.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Call me.

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I mostly wear a T-shirt. But I can't figure out why anyone wears pajamas to bed. Why would you want pants and long-sleeved shirts restricting your movements and comfort? You can throw another blanket on if you're cold.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

So why even wear a t-shirt? Clothed sleepers don't know what they're missing.

This one's difficult for me. There are exactly two foods in this world I don't like: Maple syrup and capers. Everything else I like.

Racking my brain here..........

Got it. After refusing to do it for decades, I recently discovered there are moments when I actually enjoy idle chit chat with other women.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Spinach and peppers
    Pecans

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But now they're imagining

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You discovered you liked being fastidious and finicky?

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Sometimes, my top arm will go over the blanket. If I'm not wearing a shirt, my shoulder and back will get cold and I'll wake up. I don't wear those XXXXXL shirts that go down to my knees. I wear an undershirt, just to keep my shoulder and back warm should they emerge from the blankets.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

No shit.

And the way you worded that post makes it sound like we're in a secret club. Like a swingers' club, only for people who sleep nude. Admittedly, probably not as exciting as a swingers' club, but still more exciting than those inhibited clothed sleepers will ever know.

In life, I may have to deal with things that keep me in chains. But under the covers ... I am free!

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I wonder if there's a correlation between ass suppleness and nude sleeping. Nothing tugging at your behind can't hurt.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The correlation is that I have a museum of supplety under my sheets.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not too wise to sleep nude in here in earthquake country.

Draft saved Draft deleted