1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things to Do in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mayfly, Jun 8, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

I gave them a compliment. Didn't say anything bad about them whatsoever. I've had great times in Beer City over the years. I said they are nice.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

It isn't important enough to get in a pissing match over and lower myself like so many do at the sight of your log-in, but see your post, oh, THREE SPOTS ABOVE THIS ONE where you called Milwaukee women "rough".

What town doesn't have rough women?

All I know is I was born in Milwaukee and if there's one thing about me on this site that's been well documented and scientifically proven it is that my ass is supple. Based on that concrete, irrefutable evidence, I can only assume the women of Milwaukee share my attributes.

3. boots

boots New Member

What are you getting pissed about? I said they were nice.
    Are the women more beautiful than say Chicago which is only 90 mile away? No.
    The women in Milwaukee are nice and that's a nice compliment.

4. Bubbler

I wasn't pissed at all ... until now.

Are you saying there are Chicagoans who have suppler asses than I do? I've been there, I've seen the kiddie pool-sized bottoms that sit in the Tri-State toll booths and I'm calling bullshit.

I'd pass the supple ass Pepsi Challenge against the Windy City any day of the week.

Chicago ... man ... fuck that town.

5. boots

boots New Member

Bubbler, I don't know what your ass looks like. And since I'm a male, I'm hoping that you're a female and that you ass is bigger than the moon on the first of the month.
    You're from M-town and you got talent, that's great. I never said the town didn't have any talent.
    Now, go have a coke and a smile, please. It's on the house.

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

7. Bubbler

I don't drink Coke, I drink Sit Your Ass Back Down And Be Schooled On The Suppletity Of My Ass. (The word suppletity was, uh, invented for the drink)

My ass is more supple than that of anyone in one of the nation's largest cities, i.e., Chicago. There I said it. I feel uber-confident about it. If I were in the BoDeans, I'd write a song about it.

So when you call Milwaukee women "trash", my supple ass is like NATO. It strikes in the name of all when one of the individuals has been attacked. Straight from St. Mary's Hospital to the urban jungle of Wauwatosa to those who threaten the good ways of Gemutlichkeit, my supple ass stands sentinel against the haters.

My supple ass has now deemed that Boots has had enough.

Mayfly, if you want a cheap hotel, check out the Days Inn on Bluemound in Elm Grove. Not great, but not bad for a low price. Hope that helps a bunch.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Thanks for the hotel suggestion. Anyone else with any ideas on the Milwaukee front?

9. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

This place can be a lot of fun with the right crowd:
    http://www.safe-house.com/

10. The best thing I can say about Milwaukee is that it has people like bubbler in it.

11. Bubbler

Awww!

12. boots

boots New Member

Bubbler, I did NOT call anyone trash.

Draft saved Draft deleted