1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things not to eat while driving.......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You know what gets out burrito stains on clothes? Hydrogen peroxide.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

What if I drank 409 instead: Would that work?

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

French toast sticks from Jack In The Box, my car smelled like Log Cabin syrup for a week. Damn small containers.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've got beer cans in the trunk of my car. On hot days, it smells like a DWI.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Helps weigh the car down when it snows?

6. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

If I had to think of one of those kind of situations, I think it would be one summer day where I had filled up my gas tank, and, if you purchased so many gallons of gas, you got a free Snickers. I completely forgot about it as I wasn't hungry and tossed it on my passanger seat. After being out of my car for a few hours on a hot summer day, I looked in my car and thought an animal broke into my car and took a shit on my passanger seat.

That sucked.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

They're empty, so not really. But I'll be making the big bucks when I cross that beautiful border.

8. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I was a master of driving food, mostly because I don't put a lot of junk on burgers and hot dogs, maybe a little ketchup. Hot dogs are No. 1, easiest to eat, no mess. Sandwiches, Colonel strips from KFC. I got into trouble with Costco pizza, had to wear it to work one time.
    When I was writing, I was always eating going from one presser or game to another. Then after moving to the desk, I was 40-some miles from the office. I had lunch in the car almost every day.
    Alas, bypass surgery and a move closer to the office changed all that.

9. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I developed a mastery of Wendy's chicken burgers when driving, too. I will say, though, I don't know what it is about fries, but they are a BITCH to eat while driving. Probably cause I can't cram my hand down those weird little containers they put them in.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'll bet your glove box was filled with napkins.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

People who eat while driving are bigger idiots than the morons who talk on the cell phone while driving.
    You deserve to spill food all over yourself and then hope when you have an accident you don't hurt or kill anyone but yourself.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

You're just mad the Model T doesn't have cup holders. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted