1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I dislike

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Jul 28, 2009.

1. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Cell phones. I have one. I use it all the time. I hate it and what cell phones have done to our culture.

People who are immediately frightened/antagonistic when you meet them.

The noise my car makes on cold mornings when it struggles to start.

War. Terrorists. Rapists. Ect.

Hateful messages hidden behind praise of the military.

Weak minds with strong opinions.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, stop introducing yourself while pointing a gun at their back and putting a chloroform cloth over their nose.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

1. People who drive 10 MPH under the speed limit, then speed up so they can make it through a light but the cars behind them cannot.

2. People who stop in the right lane of a four-lane road at a light but who are not turning right.

3. Drivers who slam on their brakes the minute the light turns yellow instead of simply maintaining a consistent speed and getting themselves, plus the car behind them, safely through the intersection.

4. Notre Dame, of course, and Boston Red Sox fans who pretend Boston is a small-market franchise and who criticize the Yankees (who are also evil) for their huge payroll and for "buying the pennant."

5. Attending funerals for 49-year-old friends who died. An awful experience, no matter how beautiful the service.

6. 108 degrees in Microville. Too freakin' hot.

n the r

Draft saved Draft deleted