1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things go from bad to worse for Notre Dame - RB Walker leaving early

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by scribebaseball, Jan 11, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

At least they've given me a championship to enjoy in recent memory, unlike Notre Dame. :)

2. I'm not a Notre Dame fan. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. :D

3. BillySixty

BillySixty Member

This is not a big loss for ND at all. By the time spring camp ends, he might have been the third-best running back on the team behind James Aldridge and Munir Prince, not to mention the 5-star RB recruit they have coming in next year.

There were also nine players that opted to come back for a fifth year, including The Boxer, TE John Carlson and C John Sullivan. If those three guys left, it would have been worse than Walker.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, come on back when you learn to use the word better. Just because others think I do the same thing doesn't mean I can't point it out when somebody else does it.

Note me not going on a rant and arguing with you. I'm just laughing at it.

Draft saved Draft deleted