1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things an ex ruined for you

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, May 9, 2017.

1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That is some quality darkness right there.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I can't stand Notre Dame because an ex-girlfriend went there. Oddly enough we are still friends, or were the last time we met at our 20-year HS reunion. I've since discovered plenty of reasons to dislike ND, even if she'd gone to Holy Cross instead.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Always disliked ND. HC, not so bad, but easy to dislike the Woorats and other white trash in the surrounding towns.

4. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Oh, I was young and stupid and anyone smarter would've took off immediately. But after six months of phantom pregnancies and screaming, the Show-Me State took on a haunted, dark quality.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A girl tried to pull the pregnancy thing once -- in the middle of her birthday party. It worked because I was smashed. (I knew she was on the pill, but too drunk to process that info until the next morning.) Needless to say, things ended quickly.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

7. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Bumpy ride was more than a relationship metaphor?

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

She was so good at it, I don't want be reminded.

Gosh, I know that's horrible to say, but I was a young, impressionable man. And she was of an age to teach such a man.

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Road head is always exciting and uncomfortable in the same measure.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Snapchat.

I dated someone who fucking snapped me no fewer than 30 times a day and got pissy when I didn't snap back almost immediately. It was the worst, and I can't even open that app any more without thinking of that crazy bitch.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Country music, as mentioned. And although I wasn't a big fan, the whole genre of true crime shows like "48 Hours" or "Dateline NBC," since the ex would watch them incessantly on Discovery.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yes. When she says, "Road head? I could sink my teeth into that!" it's a good thing, and a bad thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted