1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They should definitely allow guns in NFL stadiums

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Gotta thin the herd somehow.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He either was a Patriots fan or a Cowboys fan. Kinda like Germany and the USSR in WWII. Nobody to root for.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The essence of freedom:

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's a good thing it was the good guy with the gun. Otherwise this could have been bad.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I've never seen a bullet-riddled football fan airlifted to the hospital in critical condition after a crowd egged on someone to finish him off that was as scary to me as the idea that I won't be able to take my gun into a game.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Jets games at the old Giants Stadium would have been a lot of fun if guns were allowed:

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I wonder how many "responsible gun owners" were among the bloodthirsty lynch mob.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Football, ya'll

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Suspect held gun to victim's head before pulling the trigger, according to an eyewitness. If only there were more guns in that parking lot, I'm sure this never would happened.

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Insane story. Let's hope the "gun made me do it" defense works at trial for the shooter.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

On a somewhat related note, as much as I love watching the NFL, I'm perfectly happy to never see a game live again. Just a generally terrible atmosphere full of drunken dipshits.

Also never take a young kid to a game.

Draft saved Draft deleted