1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They should change ESPN to SUCK...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Frozen_Rope, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Frozen_Rope

Frozen_Rope New Member

Did anyone happen catch SportsCenter today before the "biggest double header in baseball history?" What would ESPN do if the yankees, red sox and tiger woods all had the day off? Oh yeah, then they would broadcast the world series of poker. There's no need for ESPN anymore. The internet can give us all our sports fix without a stewart scott "boo-ya" or the stupid chris berman nicknames.
    "I could go all the way...", but I won't. ESPN, who you crappin'?

2. And yet you will continue to watch it every day.

3. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Thank goodness for ESPNEWS. All your highlights and info wrapped up in a neat 30-minute package. I can't remember the last time I watched SportsCenter.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Did they give any T.O. updates during SportsCenter? Think hard. I missed it.

5. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Can you stop watching it I think not.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Hey man. I heard you were the guy who sent out all the spam of giant Asian dicks.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Or he was the guy clicking on the links.

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Haha. Did anyone actually click on the links? What else was there? Honestly, seeing that crank the first day was one of the most 10 horrifying moments of my life. I shrieked, making me glad I live alone.

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Was listening to ESPN radio in the car with Mel Kiper and Amy Lawrence. How did she get a job on the air. She doesn't know shit about sports and her constant giggling is annoying as hell.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

You forgot Ed Werder reporting on TO every 2 minutes.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

But there are some things the I like about ESPN. I love College GameDay and NFL Countdown would be great without Chris Berman.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I enjoy Baseball Tonight when Orestes Destrade and Tino Martinez aren't providing "analysis."

Draft saved Draft deleted