1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is a god, and he/she loves good ice cream

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 24, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hmmm...I'm apparently a one-trick pony.

But at least it's a good trick, like Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream! It's scrumdiddlyicious! (waiting for spokesperson check to roll in)

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I might even have to go this weekend, too, and bring home some leftovers for my dogs.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Isn't it like highly dangerous to feed your dogs chocolate? Or would you not get the fantabulous Dark Chocolate Peppermint?

4. pallister

pallister Guest

No chocolate. I'd get 'em something simple like vanilla.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The cheesecake ice cream is to die for with the black cherries mixed in.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've been hitting the After Dinner Mint like it wet my bed. The stuff is fan-fucking-tastic and has made me love Cold Stone again after a while where I wasn't a fan.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

There was a time where you didn't love ColdStone? MysteryMeat, why do you hate America?

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

More like burned out. Their ice cream is so rich and so full of things that you can overdose on it quickly.

Best non-Christmas Original: Founder's Favorite, but replace the sweet cream with the cake batter ice cream.

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Coldstone is great, I prefer the Cookie Doughn't You Want Some with an extra lump of dough, but the best ice cream in the country is from Shakes...

We have a Braum's back home, and when a Shakes opened up across the street they lost a lot of business.
    My Fav — The Heavenly Angel.... vanilla frozen yogurt, caramel, fudge and Heath bar. Nothing like it. Tried to get the good people at Coldstone to make it, never going to be the same.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Whatever Shakes is, I'm moving wherever someone will make that concoction.

My favorite Coldstone creation is Cherry Loves Cheesecake. It's cheesecake ice cream, black cherries and fudge, and I replace the chocolate chips with graham cracker crumbles.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

All right, I'm back. Had the Dark Chocolate Peppermint. Decadent.

Very chocolaty, didn't disappoint this dark chocolate lover. But I was expecting more mint or possibly peppermint candies in it. Still, I'd eat it three meals a day if I could.

That and the subsequent Target trip were worth the 80-minute drive.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I assumed you would put something in the ice cream. Their ice cream (gloriously) doesn't come with chunks of stuff unless you add it.

Draft saved Draft deleted