1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Them damn blue bloods.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spikechiquet, Jan 23, 2015.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

So as I was walking through my son's daycare today...one of the teachers in the preschool class was explaining blood to the kids (and bones and what not) and she brought up the "your blood is blue until oxygen hits it outside your body and becomes red" myths.
    I was sooooo close to stopping her, but i figured it would be a jerk move to go over the "real" answer in front of a group of 3/4-year olds.
    But, serious question: Do I bring this up to the administrator of the daycare? I mean, yeah, I think a lot of people think this and who cares really...but I mean, it's not true.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Tommy Lasorda is now teaching preschool?

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Make sure to call bullshit on the fat fuck in the red suit who burglarizes your house through the chimney too.

spikechiquet likes this.
  4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Do you notice signs of abuse on your kids in places where there wouldn't normally be bruises?
    Have you walked in to see little Johnny halfway up a tall bookcase, while the teacher is engrossed in the latest issue of Cosmo?
    Does your kid cuss like a sailor or bully others when he gets home?

You get the idea...provided the answer to these questions is "no," of course.

Draft saved Draft deleted