1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TheBigLead Interview

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by FantasyAlliance.cm, Aug 26, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It was just the second time you'd randomly posted it on a non-related topic. Like you were trying to start a catchphrase or something.

Weird.

2. That is so fetch.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

IJAG is correct. I don't really give a shit about the non-existent period in Dr Pepper, I'm just championing the cause when she's not around.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Thank you for getting it right. :)

5. Good to know. I will make sure to have my shout-outs attributed to the correct people from now on. :)

6. RayKinsella

RayKinsella Member

Coming soon in my blog, that is yet to be named or even started.....an interview with Fantasy Alliance about interviewing The Big Lead!

Stay Tuned!

7. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Just as long as I can interview you after that...

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Have your peeple call my peeple. Maybe we can AIM it. But you have to copee and payste as is. NO EDDITENG.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I think a reading of IJAG's 25,000 PMs, which were bogging down the SportsJournalists.com server, would make better reading than that "interview". And that ain't a compliment to IJAG.

Holy fuck, I like blogs. But there's some sort of incestuous interplay that goes on here. The big lead is a pretty entertaining blog, but can you move on past the Whitlock interview? And the pic of Jason sleeping on a couch? Now somebody else is going to interview fanstasyalliance.cm (a name I never even saw on the site, not that I was there long) and discuss their interview with fanstasyalliance.cm about their interview with thebigleague.com about their interview with Whitlock.

10. No, I think Whitlock should interview fantasyalliance.com about interviewing the Big Lead about interviewing Whitlock.

11. Bump_Wills

Bump_Wills Member

Simon: Unger, didn't you serve under Oveur in the Air Force?

Unger: Not directly. Technically, Dunn was under Oveur and I was under Dunn.

Dunn: Yep.

Simon: So, Dunn, you were under Oveur and over Unger.

Unger: Yep.

Clarence Oveur: That's right. Dunn was over Unger and I was over Dunn.

Unger: So, you see, both Dunn and I were under Oveur, even though I was under Dunn.

Clarence Oveur: Dunn was over Unger, and I was over Dunn.

Draft saved Draft deleted