1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TheBigLead Interview

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by FantasyAlliance.cm, Aug 26, 2007.

1. I interviewed The Big Lead last week and posted it on my site today. Here it is: http://www.juicedsportsblog.com/2007/08/interview-big-lead.html

Sorry, if anyone thinks this is spamming, but I thought that since he is well-known on this forum and accross the web, it might be interesting to some.

2. Great, bloggers interviewing bloggers ...

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Meta.

4. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Unfortunately, Fantasy Alliance isn't as good at interviewing The Big Lead as The Big Lead would have been...

I'm also guessing the TJ Simmers (sic) and Collin Cowherd (sic) spelling errors came from FA and not TBL...

6. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Premise.

Jesus.

7. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

What's next? Is this guy going to try to interview 21, Mizzougrad and IJAG?

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No one cares what that last bitch in your list has to say.

Trust me.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm holding out for The Big Lead himself or Deadspin. ;D

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Also:

*Why are they your sportswriters? You say "They also have interviewed my sportswriters."
    *It's LeBatard.
    *NFL should be capitalized.
    *Sports Illustrated should be capitalized.
    *I don't even know what this means: "JSB: Well, the main premace of the article in sports illustrated was that the poll is unfair b/c it gives USC an advantage over every other team USC and the other high ranked teams. Your thoughts?"
    *"I see that they lost a lot on defense, but their returning half their offense" THEY'RE. THEY'RE. CONTRACTION FOR THEY ARE.

11. Tune into my blog next week. I'm going to interview FantesyAllience :)

12. The Combo Meal

The Combo Meal New Member

Dude I don't know if I'd be linking people to my blog with so many typos and incorrect spellings all over the place. You should clean that up a little bit, it reads like notes rather than an interview

Draft saved Draft deleted