1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The years have not done them well.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

My thought exactly.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

i'm not playing

... but hasn't darryl hannah been sick in the last year or two?

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Daryl Hannah is 47 and Penny Marshall is in her 60s. Stoob, I'd like some sense of proof that you've aged as well. Your side-sig is right. You are an ass.

I mean....

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

4. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Try to find a shot of Joey Heatherton today.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Yikes.

Back in the day, though. H.O.T.

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

God in Heaven.......wasn't Heatherton in Playboy not too many years ago?

I think I'm gonna be sick.

8. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus Member

Tina Louise, aka "Ginger Grant" on Gilligan's Island. I think a lot of it she had done to herself to escape the effects of time, but nevertheless ...

(The images I tried to link didn't post, but you can check out http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/tina_louise.php to see them.)

9. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Daryl Hannah is 47? So am I, well, for a couple months more.

Saturday I will attend my 30th high school reunion. I see some of these people semi-regularly, so there really hasn't been a lot of shock value since the 10th reunion when I flew thousands of miles to be there and the epiphany was, "Holy shit, some of these guys are going bald! And we're 27!" But, really, most of us looked OK for the 25th reunion, except of course those who are dead. The women show the age more than the guys, in the face especially, but most of these women dress pretty well and look classy, if not especially young, and that has its appeal.

The hard-partying class of 1977 is slowing down a bit. I think only a few took hallucinogens during the 25th reunion, but I heard comments that would have been unthinkable in 1977, like, "Don't you think Bucky has had a bit too much to drink?" Not catty, genuine concern. Means we're officially old.

Pretty cool bunch of people, though. Darryl Hannah'd probably like us. She could hang out if she wants.

Draft saved Draft deleted