1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The warmth and friendliness that is my neighborhorhood

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Mar 17, 2009.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Sooooooooo ... your alarm went off, eh?

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Had something happen here awhile ago, except they broke the guy's windshield and destroyed the alarm system...and then left a note. And it was parked under a subway line where the guy had like 3 days before he had to move it so it sat there for a few days like that.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

control your alarm or pay the piper. sounds fair to me.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Proving once again that most car alarms are useless unless you have a high-end aftermarket version that pages your remote when it goes off.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Nope. Not my car. Saw it on a blog. It is my neighborhood.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That reminds me, I need to order some "Hey douche, learn how to park correctly" business cards to stick on windshields.

8. blueview

blueview Member

For some reason I find that photo REALLY funny. Though if the windows were smashed, then I'd say, "What an asshole."

9. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I always keep a notepad. I like to give those notes a personal touch ... you know, switch it up between 'douche,' 'asshat' and 'twatwaffle' ... spreading the SportsJournalists.com love.

10. blueview

blueview Member

I draw the line at name-calling, but love seeing the shock of people either when they read the note I left or can't respond to something I say. The amount of nonconfrontationalism, as opposed to passive-aggressiveness, in society astounds me.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Twatwaffle?? That's a new one on me...

12. Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf Member

Draft saved Draft deleted