1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The voice in my head that the rest of the voices don't know

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Feb 17, 2015.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's a blackball conspiracy engineered by the Fed.

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Early leader for Post of the Year.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm. From your list:

1) Buy guns. I never have and never will. I don't even want to be in the same zip code as a gun, let alone be the person who owns it.
    2) Get a job. If I end up needing a job in which I am not the person who does the hiring and firing (of myself included), I have bigger problems than my made-up psychotic eposide.
    3) Buy marijuana. I haven't done that in at least 25 years, and even if I had the desire, I doubt the dealer *I* would choose would care about my medical records.
    4) I am the darknet. This site is one light switch in my delusional head from being turned dark.

But your point is taken. It just seems like the kind of thing that could come up and create a mess for you when you are least expecting it. I don't think the woman I spoke with was going to respond any better if I started making lawyer threats. I really just have to give them time to resolve it and stay on top of it so it doesn't linger without them removing it.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

No wonder some of your posts have been shorter lately.

old_tony likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Better than having a "FLK."

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think a letter from a lawyer to the insurance company might lead to your file having an increased priority.

8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I'll be over in a minute. Leave the valuables on the table...just to speed up the process. :)

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Go for the gold, spike.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Send lawyers, guns and money: the shit has hit the fan.

Draft saved Draft deleted