1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Vegas Report

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dirk Legume, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Sorry Fenian. You are, of course, correct. However, I had promised a report upon my return.

There are many parts of the trip that I hope will stay there. Most notably, the damn traffic.

I apologize for the offense. ;)

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I'm your dam tour guide. If you have any dam questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I've got a question: where's the damn bait?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

nothing to do in Vegas for teens? Paging Mr. Papageorgio!!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Dirk --
    Don't be silly.
    I was glad to hear that you and the sprouts had a good time.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The dam tour guides actually say that very line before starting the dam tour by riding the dam elevator.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

They have a dam job and they're dam proud to be there.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

speaking of vegas, a friend of mine just told me about the neon sign graveyard, which is (as you can probably guess) where old neon signs go to die. i googled it and came up with this. http://www.roadsidepeek.com/roadusa/southwest/nevada/vegas/lvsign/neongrave/

looks pretty cool if you like kitchy, off-beat stuff. has anyone been there? i'll definitely try to go next time i'm in vegas.

Draft saved Draft deleted