1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Veep Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writing irish, May 11, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Plus, he can ball.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Too old, for a Dem (64).

Dollar Bill had his chance.

And that marital history isn't going to play in Peoria.

3. Come on, guys. Obama has already established his basketball credentials. If he's going sports, he needs to go baseball, football or even hockey.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Here's a question. Let's assume Obama gets the nomination, picks someone else as his VP candidate and wins the election. What role, if any, would Hillary play in the administration? Just curious.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Better to hang with the same woman and screw everyone else like Billy C did than go through them like shirts, like Bradley.

6. Senator.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yes...the all-critical hockey vote. Needs to go after the soccer vote, too. :D

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hillary would play the anti-Ramjack force which rots out the foundation of the Obama presidency, setting us up for a Che in 'XII campaign. I think the dems on here have acknowledged that.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Senate Majority Leader. That way, her success is tied to his success. She has to get his agenda through in order to be seen as successful.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Being a Senator really isn't a bad gig, last I heard.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Uhm, not really sure I ever implied that it was. Just wondering if she would play a role in the administration beyond that of senator.

Now this was the kind of answer I was looking for. Thanks Pope.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I can't quite envision everyone jumping to fill her teacup after the racebaiting/"poor me" act we've been exposed to, these recent months.

Draft saved Draft deleted