1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ultimate Trivia Thread----NO CHEATING, DAMMIT! (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 10, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I actually felt the shame Brandon felt when he was exchanging saliva with Emily while Kelly burned.

Kissing Emily while Kelly burns. Those 90210 writers! So filled with a love of irony!!!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey OOP? Even after you realized the question was wrong, YOU STILL DIDN'T GET THE ANSWER RIGHT.

Useless. Completely useless.

I can't believe you keep replying. Headbutt was right. It's like a pathetic jones you have to feed.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You know what I noticed while watching the reruns?

The first episode Emily appears in is titled something like "The Fire that Burns".

That had it in mind all along! They're genuises, I tell you!

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Breaking up is hard to do, Zeke.

That, too, was a stroke of brilliance!!! Damn!!!

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wait. I got the yankee Stadium question.. my turn...
    When Virgil Trucks threw two no-hitters in the same season for the Tigers, how many total wins did he have that season.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You are the one who keeps bringing it up. That's what is pathetic. You keep dragging this garbage from thread to thread and then act like I'm the obsessive one.

And being active for the first 7 work stoppages, as you put it, Dwight Evans is a correct answer.

You're the one who got your own question wrong. Now please get over yourself and stop with the bullshit already.

Now go on. I'm sure you've got another rant in you. I'm off to bed. My apologies to the rest of you.

7. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Three?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

POO:

I ignored you. YOU decided to reply to MY question. I wouldn't fucking answer one of your pathetic questions with a gun to my head. You are completely fucking useless. I continued to try to ignore you, yet, once again, YOU are the one who cannot ignore ME. The whole fucking board knows it, just like the whole fucking board knows what a pathetic little piece of shit you are. The whole fucking board knows you are a passive-aggressive little shit who stirs shit everywhere, complains to everyone about eveyr little perceived slight and then wonders why multiple people block his PMs.

Let me make this abundantly clear: DON'T EVER FUCKING REPLY TO ANYTHING I EVER FUCKING WRITE AGAIN. FUCK YOU. THAT INCLUDES THIS, YOU LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

Now go run off to Webby and Moddy and whomever else and complain about me! God knows nobody with management is sick of your fucking pussy ass, third-grade, "mommy the kids are making fun of me because I have an overbite and one of my legs is shorter than the other and I always get picked last at recess and I'm in the slow class and I sit alone at lunch because no one likes me" fucking bullshit.

9. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Four? Five? Six? Seven? Eight?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Jeebus, pick one of them, would ya?

11. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Can't, Slap.........I went and looked it up.

12. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

And besides, I was watching the fight bitchslapfest.

Draft saved Draft deleted