1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ultimate in public humiliation

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Jul 11, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Whether this guy is guilty or not, I have a feeling he won't be hanging around after this is over.

http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/news/1152609406194910.xml&coll=3

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Didn't Mrs. Ballbricker make a similar request in Porky's?

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Balbricker: Now, Mr. Carter, I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. All I'm asking is that you give me five boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present. Tommy Turner and any four boys you choose and we can put a stop to this menace. And it is a menace.

Principal Carter: Five young boys in the nude, a police line-up so that you can identify his tallywhacker. Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal.

Balbricker: We can put hoods over their heads to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful as it is. I know it's him. That tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that mole is the key to it.

Principal Carter: Miss Balbricker, do you realize the difficulty of your request? Now, I would be very happy to, uh, to apprehend the young man myself. But can you imagine what the board of education would say if you were granted a line-up in order to examine their private pa... their private parts for an incriminating mole?

Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We call the police, and have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school..."Have you seen this prick? [/laughing hysterically] Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School." [/dying laughing]

alley ... beat me to it

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

This thread is useless without pictures. ;D

Gross.

5. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

"Number 7, officer."

"Are you sure?"

"Bends to the left with a wart that looks like George Jetson's face on the tip...Yup. That's the one."

6. Mutah

Mutah Member

You want the dick picture? Fine.

[​IMG]

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I guess the penal code deals with this issue.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So he's got a Mikhail Gorbachev-like birthmark on his hog?

9. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Dare I ask which flag stage they want for said photo?

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Is that a surveillance photo? Who exactly are you, Satchel Pooch?

Draft saved Draft deleted